The Internship Program allows qualified students to earn academic credit while gaining first-hand experience in their chosen fields. In order to take an internship for credit, students must meet the following criteria:
- Complete all Freshman and Sophomore courses.
- Junior or Senior level status in studio courses.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.8 or better.
- Portfolio Approval Form signed by a full time faculty member.
- Complete one year of course work.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better.
- Portfolio Approval Form signed by Department Chair or full-time faculty member.